LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Pretty slick. After two plus years, I was expecting something longer but I wasn't dissappointed in the least.

Was the girl he ended up with in the tub anyone in particular?

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

I know that feel bro.

When I first discovered the magic of torrents and piracy, one of the first things I downloaded was a desktop stippers program. It was really fun for a while and I showed it to all my friends and we all had a good laugh over it. Then I got board with it. Oh, and I noticed one of the strippers was a few months pregnant. So I uninstalled it!

Anyway, good video. My favorite part was when the stripper danced on the concentration camp, which is funny because you're a jew.

This was the dumbest review I've ever written.
The end.

LazyMuffin responds:

All I am to you is Jew.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Wasn't really that funny.

I expect more from you. It was ok up until the kid stabbed the tumor. Then it just got ridiculous in a "LOL SO RANDUMB XD" kind of way. I wasn't offended by anything, it was just disappointing. At least it wasn't as boring as the Africa Dudes collab.

Destrocity Destrocity

Excellent Idea. Destruction Mode reminds me a lot about the old arcade classic, Rampage. I think you should expand on that. However, the game progress really slowly. Waiting for the stamina gauge to recharge is a chore and getting enough points for the next upgrade takes too long. The game would be much better if the stamina recharge was at least double what it is now.

FlashTavern responds:

Hey Andrack!

Thanks for playing. I've gotten lots of comments suggesting the stamina either be increased or the regeneration increased. So I went ahead and doubled the regeneration time as you suggested. Thanks for reviewing, my friend!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Awesome stuff. A few bugs: Sometimes my guy will start running in a direction and the only way to make him stop is to sprint in the other direction. Also, sometimes my AI buddy would get caught in an explosion from one of the bombs I set up and then he would drop his gun and not pick it back up. It was kind of annoying.

I must know where I can get the song that plays during the boss fight in the bar. It's not on Cheshyre's page.

GO FAST GO FAST

The music cuts out when you go shazbot fast. It was kind of disappointing. You should definitely fix that right away.

Otherwise, I love it.

MetalGearSolid Mix MetalGearSolid Mix

Its ok.

I think it needs more reverb though, and maybe some more bass.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Wow.

Its not depressing anymore. :D

Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts

Very nice.

I agree with mwdurr though. Some woodwinds would do nicely here.

Teenage Traffic Accidents Teenage Traffic Accidents

Fuckin' Zone-sama!

Man, I hate it when she walks by everytime I'm driving down the road. I have to buy a new car every stinkin' time.

Good pic!

Fluttershy Adventures Fluttershy Adventures

Neat comic.

Ten cause haters gonna hate.

STALKER STALKER

Nice!

I like how you can see Pripyat in his eyes. I feel like the mask is oddly brighter than the rest of him though. I suppose you might have intended that but I feel like you could have been more subtle about it.

MajorBanter responds:

Bang on the nail what my criticism would have been.