Destrocity Destrocity

Excellent Idea. Destruction Mode reminds me a lot about the old arcade classic, Rampage. I think you should expand on that. However, the game progress really slowly. Waiting for the stamina gauge to recharge is a chore and getting enough points for the next upgrade takes too long. The game would be much better if the stamina recharge was at least double what it is now.

FlashTavern responds:

Hey Andrack!

Thanks for playing. I've gotten lots of comments suggesting the stamina either be increased or the regeneration increased. So I went ahead and doubled the regeneration time as you suggested. Thanks for reviewing, my friend!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Awesome stuff. A few bugs: Sometimes my guy will start running in a direction and the only way to make him stop is to sprint in the other direction. Also, sometimes my AI buddy would get caught in an explosion from one of the bombs I set up and then he would drop his gun and not pick it back up. It was kind of annoying.

I must know where I can get the song that plays during the boss fight in the bar. It's not on Cheshyre's page.

GO FAST GO FAST

The music cuts out when you go shazbot fast. It was kind of disappointing. You should definitely fix that right away.

Otherwise, I love it.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Hot shit.

That was pretty damn good. It's amazing how the series has progressed from a standard "defend your castle" into a full-fledged RPG. Unfortunately, I didn't beat it and probably never will. I got to the part where you find the guy from the first game. At that point, I think I had been playing for 3 hours, maybe? Not sure, but I didn't heed your warning at the beginning about allowing local storage so I'm sure my save game isn't there. I kinda didn't want to see the ending anyway, it was starting to look pretty grim. I could tell the game was inspired by Fallout and I loved it, it was almost like playing new vegas as a side-scroller. Only thing it was missing was VATS. Heck, I feel like I just played fallout for half a day from playing this game.

Also, Giving the wife your last name was a nice touch.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Bought the game on release,

and I don't regret it. Great stuff. Love all the dark humor.

I'd like it if you could fix the bug where the process doesn't end when you exit the game though. That's the most annoying one. Sorry this is more of a bug report for the full game then a review, but I wanted to make sure you knew about it.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

That was great!

Short and sweet and really fun. I felt the ending was sort of lacking though. Maybe I missed something but it just sort of seemed like Applebloom high tailed (pun intended) it out of there and the Magnifying glass pony is still stuck in Silent Hill, Equestria. Applebloom seems like the kind of character that would go back and help the other pony out.

Unless she does, and you plan on making sequels. If that's the case, then sorry I didn't score you higher.

RE4: Merchant Soundboard RE4: Merchant Soundboard

You sneaky devil.

That More button is a sin. I clicked it thinking it would take me to more sounds but it took me to your site! Shame on you. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Also, for a soundboard, the sounds are kinda low quality and well, weird sounding. The overall look of it is nice though.

Teeter-Bird responds:

I made it less sneaky now...stranger...

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Well Fuck you then.

Liking Demon's Souls makes me a hipster? That's a new one.

Anywho, awesome stuff here. I had a lot of trouble understanding what everyone was saying with their tiny squeaky voices. Subtitles would have been nice. Also, does this game end? I got the mustache and the glasses and then I just kept jumping off the building. I must've done that about 6-7 times and then I got bored. Also, the controls were kinda unresponsive, especially when jumping.

GunBlood GunBlood

NEED MOAR

NEED LOTS MOAR!
But seriously, make a sequel. I've played quick draw games before but this is by far the most fun.

One Chance One Chance

Not enough variety.

For a game I will only be able to play once in my life (disregarding the possibility of deleting something to make it play again), it was very black and white. I had 2 or 3 choices every day (work or spend time with family) for six days and then the game was over. That's it. If I really only had 6 days left to live, I would think about doing way more shit than just work or hang with the fam. You need more choices and it would be 10x better if you could make more than one choice a day. The game was super short for only getting to play it once. I think this is how it feels for girls when they sleep with virgin guys who "finish" really early.